- With the Deep Silence 6, we present a truly gigantic HPTX case of the next generation of silent PC cases. As both the Deep Silence 1 and Deep Silence 2 were able to impress testers all over the world and were presented with lots of awards, we now offer you a gigantic Big Tower. The enormous case offers not only lots of space for your projects, but also new and innovative technologies, like the Active Air Chimney to actively improve the ventilation of the case. The Deep Silence 6 is similar in exterior design to the first model of our case series. The front of the case is equipped with two soundproof doors: Behind the upper cover the user will find four 5.25 inch bays, a 2-channel fan control (with sliders), as well as the reset-button. Behind the second door, two low-noise 140 mm Nanoxia fans are mounted. Magnets integrated in the doors ensure a fast closing and easy opening. The I/O-panel can be found on the top cover of the case. As many as 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Mic, and Audio connectors are available. The panel can easily be embedded in the cover if the connectors are not needed. The cover also mounts the unique Active Air Chimney for effective, active case ventilation. Again, this is easily retractable. This ensures that the simple look of the case is maintained, without sacrificing useful features and options for ventilation. You can mount HTPX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards in the Deep Silence 6. Whether you are planning a particularly smooth-running high-end gaming system with extensive water cooling or are looking for an enclosure that can be used perfectly as a data storage server with multiple hard drives - the Deep Silence 6 is perfect for you..
AWARD WINNING QUIET PC
The Deep Silence 1 features our signature Active Air Chimney for fast and efficient cooling and ventilation. Slide the lever on the top panel it opens up to help the fans exhaust hot air from your case quickly.
HEAVY DUTY DURABILITY
Its built of high quality steel for extra durability and long lasting performance. Building home file server cases require extensive periodic assembling and removing components and can result in bended/broken parts if the case is flimsy. With the Deep Silence 6, much thought went into the build and design of the case, so you can assemble your rig with confidence.
- EFFICIENT CASE COOLING & VENTILATION
The Deep Silence 6's cooling power is driven by up to 12 (120/140mm) fans that can be installed all throughout the case. Three additional water coolers (up to 280mm) can be installed at the front and top. While most home servers aren't actively being touched, the 8 fan controller lets you adjust the speed of the fans for your needed performance so you can achieve optimal cooling levels.
LARGE DRIVE SPACE
You can fit up to 13 x 2.5/3.5 inch SSD/HDD within the Deep Silence 6, providing ample drive capacity to hold massive amounts of audio and movie files.
- PRE-INSTALLED 8-FAN CONTROLLER
Control the speed of up to 8 fans from a single, convenient fan controller located at the front of the case.
- AWARD WINNING QUIET PC
- Case Type: Full Tower
- Dimension: 24.68 x 9.84 x 25.78 inches
- Motherboard: HPTX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Max VGA Length: 15.74 inches without drive cages
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 7.87 inches
- Max Liquid Cooler Size: Front: Up to 280mm without HDD cage. Rear: Up to 140mm. Top: Up to 360mm
- Preinstalled Fans & Fan Controller: Front: 2 x 140mm 1100rpm preinstalled. Rear: 1 x 140mm 1100rpm preinstalled. Top : 2 x 140mm 1100rpm preinstalled. 8 Fan Controller Preinstalled
- Optional Fans: Top: Optional 3 x 120/140mm. Bottom: Optional 2 x 120 or 1 x 140mm. Sidepanel: Optional 2 x 120/140mm
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25 inches (external). 2 x 3.5 inches (external). 13 x 2.5/3.5 inches (internal)
- Other Features: Mounting bracket behind HDD cage supports 2 x 140mm fan or 280mm liquid cooler. Front swiveling fan & dust filter bracket Active. Air Chimney