Nanoxia Ncore Retro CNC Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard US Layout
The Ncore Retro Aluminium is a high-class mechanical keyboard made of aluminium with a layout that will easily catch the eye of anyone looking at it, due to the extravagant layout that is oriented on a classical typewriter. That way we combine old-school design with high tech.
All keys are equipped with white LEDs with a variety of light-modes available. By using an FN-key, we added a variety of multimedia-keys to the classic layout. The FN keys also allows the user to switch between different lighting-modes.
Its rigid, anodized aluminum chassis exhibits absolutely no flex or creaking, for that premium typewriter feel.
Its key caps are chromium plated and laser etched that will last the life of the keyboard without ever wearing off. The keys of the Ncore Retro Aluminium are fully modular and can simply be removed.
Another essential feature of the Ncore Retro is the water resistance, so the keyboard can be cleaned quick and easy.
With its unique retro design, the Ncore Retro can be connected via USB and is compatible with the latest Windows operating systems.[/tab]
- CNC anodized aluminum chassis for premium feel, and absolutely no flex or creaking
- Beautiful classic typewriter design
- Chromium plated and laser etched keycaps that last the life of the keyboard without ever wearing off
- Long lasting white Kailh mechanical switches rated at over 50 million keystrokes
- Best anti-ghosting with N-key rollover (NKRO) means each keypress is detected regardless of how many other keys are being pressed.
- 1000 Hz-ultrapolling for fastest input possible
- Heavy weighted base for increased stability while typing to prevent sliding
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Includes cleaning brush and keycap extractor
Working voltage: 5V
Operating frequency: Built-in 12 MHZ oscillation, max 16 MHZ
Braided cable: 1.8 meter
Support system: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10
Weight: 1390 g
Dimensios: 436.5 x 133.5 x 41.9 mm